2012 Toyota Prius Prius III

Need a Trade Quote?

Sold Vehicle Not Available
2012 Toyota Prius Prius III

Our Price $9,995

Estimated Payment: ---

*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.

Call: (385) 323-8407 Print eBrochure Get Approved Watch Video
Exterior
Winter Gray Metallic
Interior
Dark Gray Cloth Interior
Transmission
Automatic
Drivetrain
Front wheel drive
Mileage
100,200
VIN
JTDKN3DU8C5457753
Warranty
AS-IS No Warranty
Stock
P5176
CARFAX 1-Owner
Personal Use
No Accident or Damage Reported
3 Service History Records
CHECK OUT OUR FULL HD VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE AT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6XLDOz3Tww CLEAN TITLE, CARFAX GUARANTEED!!! STUCK AT HOME? INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR CARS, BUT CAN''''T COME TO THE DEALERSHIP? OUR 3RD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE WILL BRING THE CAR TO YOU FOR A TEST DRIVE. THINK OF UBER EATS, BUT FOR TEST DRIVES. AS LOW AS $15 DELIVERY CHARGE APPLIES (REFUNDED IF CAR PURCHASE IS MADE) TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE ALSO OFFER FREE FaceTime VIDEO WALK AROUND, FULLY ELECTRONIC PURCHASE, LOW INTEREST FINANCING AND 45-90 DAY FIRST PAYMENT OPTIONS. TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 WITH ANY QUESTIONS. IMMACULATE 1 OWNER PRIUS 3. back up camera and 2 sets of keys. ASAY AUTO IS PLEASED TO PRESENT THIS BEAUTIFUL HATCHBACK PRIUS. CLEAN TITLE, NON-SMOKER, CLEAN CARFAX REPORT. NAV. WE UNDERSTAND AT ASAY AUTO THAT 75% OF YOUR SHOPPING IS DONE ONLINE THE OTHER 25% IS THE CAR AS NICE AS THEY SAY AND CAN WE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ASAY AUTO? YES YOU CAN AND WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL HAVE A PLEASURE PURCHASING YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM US AND APPRECIATE OUR NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT JASON AT 801-856-0410 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE. WE ARE LOCATED AT 10 NORTH STATE STREET IN LINDON. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -VIEW THIS CAR OR OUR FULL INVENTORY AT ASAYAUTO.COM -WE ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF TRADES AND ASSIST WITH BUYER FINANCING *** JASON 801-856-0410 ***

Similar vehicles