2013 Volkswagen Beetle Coupe 2.0L TDI

Need a Trade Quote?

Sold Vehicle Not Available
2013 Volkswagen Beetle Coupe 2.0L TDI

Our Price $11,995

Estimated Payment: ---

*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.

Call: (385) 323-8407 Print eBrochure Get Approved Watch Video
Exterior
Tornado Red
Interior
Titan Black
Engine
2.0L TDI I4 diesel engine
Transmission
Automatic
Drivetrain
Front wheel drive
Mileage
54,979
City / Hwy
29 / 39
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
VIN
3VWJL7AT9DM608807
Warranty
AS-IS No Warranty
Stock
P5227
CHECK OUT OUR FULL HD VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE AT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8c9pWlbMOU HARD TO FIND LOW MILEAGE DIESEL! CLEAN TITLE, CARFAX GUARANTEED!!! STUCK AT HOME? INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR CARS, BUT CAN''''''''''''''''T COME TO THE DEALERSHIP? OUR 3RD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE WILL BRING THE CAR TO YOU FOR A TEST DRIVE. THINK OF UBER EATS, BUT FOR TEST DRIVES. AS LOW AS $15 DELIVERY CHARGE APPLIES (REFUNDED IF CAR PURCHASE IS MADE) TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE ALSO OFFER FREE FaceTime VIDEO WALK AROUND, FULLY ELECTRONIC PURCHASE, LOW INTEREST FINANCING AND 45-90 DAY FIRST PAYMENT OPTIONS. TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THIS BEETLE IS STYLISH AND SPORTY. THIS CAR WILL COST YOU BEXT TO NOTHING DRIVE WITH EST MPG IS 29 AND 39. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE THIS CAR. UPGRADED BEETLE PACKAGE. WE UNDERSTAND AT ASAY AUTO THAT 75% OF YOUR SHOPPING IS DONE ONLINE THE OTHER 25% IS THE CAR AS NICE AS THEY SAY AND CAN WE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ASAY AUTO? YES YOU CAN AND WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL HAVE A PLEASURE PURCHASING YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM US AND APPRECIATE OUR NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT JASON AT 801-856-0410 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE. WE ARE LOCATED AT 10 NORTH STATE STREET IN LINDON. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -VIEW THIS CAR OR OUR FULL INVENTORY AT ASAYAUTO.COM -WE ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF TRADES AND ASSIST WITH BUYER FINANCING *** JASON 801-856-0410 ***

Standard Equipment

Interior

  • Trip computer
  • SiriusXM satellite radio -inc: trial subscription
  • Secondary glove box
  • Rear window defroster
  • Pwr windows -inc: driver 1-touch feature
  • Performance gauge cluster
  • Locking glove box
  • Leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic multi-function steering wheel
  • Leather-wrapped shift knob & hand brake grip
  • Heated front bucket seats -inc: 6-way manual adjusters, manual driver lumbar
  • Front center console -inc: armrest, cupholders
  • Dual visor vanity mirrors
  • Dome lamp w/dual front reading lights
  • Cruise control
  • Climatic manual air conditioning w/pollen filter
  • Bluetooth connectivity
  • 50/50 split folding rear seat
  • 3-color adjustable ambient lighting
  • (2) 12V pwr outlets

Exterior

  • Intermittent windshield wipers
  • Heated washer nozzles
  • Body-color heated pwr mirrors w/integrated turn signals
  • Body-color front/rear bumpers
  • Black grille
  • All-season tires
  • 17" "Rotor" alloy wheels

Safety

  • Tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
  • Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
  • Intelligent crash response system (ICRS)
  • Front side airbags
  • Front curtain airbags
  • Engine braking assist (EBA)
  • Dual front airbags w/passenger occupant detection
  • Daytime running lights
  • Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
  • Anti-intrusion side-impact door beams

Mechanical

  • Pwr steering
  • Pwr front & rear disc brakes
  • Push button start
  • Front wheel drive
  • 6-speed DSG transmission -inc: Tiptronic, paddle shifters
  • 2.0L TDI I4 diesel engine

Option Packages

Factory Installed Packages