• Richard Asay
  • 801-443-7779
Contact Dealer
-

*

*

*

*

Make an Offer
-

*

*

*

*

*

Request a Test Drive
-

*

*

*

*

Request a Quote
-

*

*

*

*

Similar Vehicles

2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT
  • Crystal Red Tintcoat
  • 99,745 miles
  • $7,150

2014 Nissan Versa S Plus

Our Price
$5,995
  •  57,860 miles
  •  Magnetic Gray
  •  Other Cloth
  •  Automatic
  •  Engine: 1.6L DOHC 16 Valve 4-Cylinder
  •  3N1CN7AP0EL816044
  •  P5193
CITY
31
City: 31, Hwy: 40
HWY
40
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle Description
HERE IS AN INCREDIBLE PRICED CLEAN TITLE VERSA WITH ONLY 57,000 MILES. ASAY AUTO IS PLEASED TO PRESENT THIS AFFORDABLE CLEAN TITLE VERSA. 1 OWNER CALIFORNIA CAR . LOW MILES FOR WHICH ARE ESTIMATED AT JUST UNDER 9,000 MILES A YEAR. AVERAGE IS AROUND 15,000 A YEAR. COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT CAR BEFORE ITS TO LATE. WE UNDERSTAND AT ASAY AUTO THAT 75% OF YOUR SHOPPING IS DONE ONLINE THE OTHER 25% IS THE CAR AS NICE AS THEY SAY AND CAN WE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ASAY AUTO? YES YOU CAN AND WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL HAVE A PLEASURE PURCHASING YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM US AND APPRECIATE OUR NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT JASON AT 801-856-0410 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE. WE ARE LOCATED AT 10 NORTH STATE STREET IN LINDON. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -VIEW THIS CAR OR OUR FULL INVENTORY AT ASAYAUTO.COM -WE ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF TRADES AND ASSIST WITH BUYER FINANCING *** JASON 801-856-0410 ***
2014 Nissan Versa Included Standard Equipment

Interior

  • 1 12V DC Power Outlet
  • 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
  • Adjustable Front Bucket Seats -inc: 4-way manual driver's seat
  • Bench Front Facing Rear Seat
  • Cargo Space Lights
  • Carpet Floor Trim
  • Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
  • Day-Night Rearview Mirror
  • Delayed Accessory Power
  • Digital/Analog Display
  • Driver And Passenger Door Bins
  • Driver Foot Rest
  • Driver Seat
  • Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
  • Fixed Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
  • Front Cupholder
  • Full Carpet Floor Covering
  • Full Cloth Headliner
  • Full Floor Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
  • Glove Box
  • Integrated Roof Antenna
  • Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
  • Manual 1st Row Windows
  • Manual Air Conditioning
  • Manual Rear Windows
  • Manual Tilt Steering Column
  • Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Radio Data System
  • Radio: AM/FM/CD -inc: auxiliary-input and 2 front speakers and 2 rear speakers (4 total)
  • Rear Cupholder
  • Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
  • Seats w/Cloth Back Material
  • Urethane Gear Shift Knob
  • Vanity w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror

Exterior

  • Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
  • Black Door Handles
  • Black Grille
  • Black Manual Remote Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
  • Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
  • Body-Colored Front Bumper
  • Body-Colored Rear Bumper
  • Clearcoat Paint
  • Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
  • Fixed Interval Wipers
  • Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
  • Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
  • Light Tinted Glass
  • Lip Spoiler
  • Steel Spare Wheel
  • Tires: P185/65R15 AS -inc: Low rolling
  • Trunk Rear Cargo Access

Safety

  • Airbag Occupancy Sensor
  • Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
  • Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
  • Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
  • Low Tire Pressure Warning
  • Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
  • Rear Child Safety Locks
  • Side Impact Beams

Mechanical

  • 10.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
  • 110 Amp Alternator
  • 3.88 Axle Ratio
  • 47-Amp/Hr 470CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
  • Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
  • Engine: 1.6L DOHC 16 Valve 4-Cylinder
  • Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
  • Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
  • Front-Wheel Drive
  • Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
  • Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
  • Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
  • Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
  • Transmission: Xtronic CVT
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.